Constant Need to Explore

Warm day in February, leads to wondering through places I haven't been in over a decade. This winter coming to an end, makes me restless...

Warm day in February, leads to wondering through places I haven't been in over a decade. This winter coming to an end, makes me restless. I am looking for any reason to be outside, climbing around, close to nature, closer to spring, full of happiness.



A uniquely warm and quiet day spent down by near backwater of the Missisipi river. The wind blows but we aren't cold. A bottled up adventurous spirit is getting small doses of what it craves. A little global warming, for a little less depression.

Monica Vintage Canon

IMG_5922-Edit



IMG_



IMG_5912-Edit


IMG_5948-Edit

rock pile

From MONICA'S Canon AE1









IMG_5984-Edit-2

IMG_5988-Edit

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive