Coachella Nostalgia

One year ago today, I was standing in the desert with two great friends watching my favorite bands, soaking up the California sun, and falli...

One year ago today, I was standing in the desert with two great friends watching my favorite bands, soaking up the California sun, and falling in love with mountains. Things seem so different now. I thought for sure I would have moved away by now.

Lomo Coachella 2010







Seeing Fever Ray live while over half the folks were watching Jay Z, was the right decision. I will probably never have that chance again. What a amazing time.

Maybe someone else is climbing mountains with their best friend, experiencing the desert right now, repairing their damaged spirit just as I did.


Desert

desert trip

Lomo Coachella 2010

Lomo Coachella 2010

Things are good these days. I don't have much to complain about. More traveling will come soon enough. Just wish i wasn't sick and the weather would stay warm.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive