29 Palms

Hopefully over this long weekend I can overcome my Costa Rican "Pura Vita" vacation hangover and return to normal life.  I've ...

Hopefully over this long weekend I can overcome my Costa Rican "Pura Vita" vacation hangover and return to normal life.  I've been having a tough time coming back down to earth and after descending from the fairy tail week with my desert bride and life in a tropical paradise. While I work through that I'll just be reliving those weeks through the billions of photos I took.

I'm in the process of digging through thousands of wildlife and jungle photos from Costa Rica, but in the meantime I'm posting some photos of our week at 29 Palms.

Can't wait to get back to this magical place asap.








 
























 













You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive