Sand Blasted

I spent this past weekend in the very cold and very windy high desert for a music video shoot. The weather wasn't exactly working wi...




I spent this past weekend in the very cold and very windy high desert for a music video shoot. The weather wasn't exactly working with us as you can see in the videos embedded below. My bike made it back back with a thousand tiny hairline scratches all over my tank, I slept in a centimeter of sand, and am still blowing dust out of my nose. All in all it was a pretty fun weekend.


Here are a few stills of Jeremiah and I taken from Justin's shoot...





And Iphone. 

TOTAL COMPLETE WHITE OUT. 

I have never been in one of these until now. 


















And then we finally made it to the lake bed without a whiteout. 








And there's the Golden Hour that California is so famous for. 








Buried treasure





Flashing


When Gingers become Brunettes





9am the next day. I need a warmer sleeping bag.







AMERICA!


Will post the link to the video when this here patriot is finished creating it. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive